Communication and Patient Information
Good communication is fundamental to providing good patient care.
This module considers dignity and modesty as arguably the most important aspect of clinical communication. You will also think about communication with other health care professionals. Have you heard about values based communication? Do you know what your values are? You will learn about and explore values based communication which will help you to enhance your communication skills. Lastly you will consider practice literature – pre-treatment information and information and advice given to patients.
- Communicate well with your patients and colleagues
- Audit your practice communication
- Explore your values and how you communicate
- Consider and improve patient information
- Audit your pre-treatment information
Purchase the download and receive 2 files – The information, policies and procedures and an editable version of the resources.