Patient Records and Storage
Good patient records are evidence of good clinical care.
They are the key to good patient handover, continuation of care and will be your defence should any problems arise. Whether you have been in practice for years or are just starting out, this module will help you.
Use this module to confirm that your records are sufficient and refresh your knowledge of data protection, confidentiality and record keeping requirements.
- Refresh your knowledge of storage requirements
- Consider who owns patient records
- Be confident you are compliant with data protection laws
- Know when to disclose patient information
- Make sure your record contents are robust
Purchase the download and receive 2 files – The information, policies and procedures and an editable version of the resources.