Gaining consent for examination and treatment is essential for any practitioner. You’re not alone if you have concerns regarding consent – how should I obtain consent – written, verbal? How do I prove I have worked with consent? Who can give me consent? This module helps to answer these questions and guides you through the process of being confident in your consent procedures.
- Know how to gain consent, for what and from whom
- Use the template forms for gaining written consent
- Document your consent procedures in order to achieve consistency
- Work with consent every time patients visit your practice
- Be confident in your procedures for gaining clinical consent
Purchase the download and receive 2 files – The information, policies and procedures and an editable version of the resources.